CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Baby Blue Stickles


Its mid week and as you already know 
and if you don't the color for this week over at 
is BABY BLUE !  
What a perfect color for all those spring projects coming along :) 
For this color i made a tag
 Using some sponsor image and some items from my 
Robin's Nest nature kit .
Which was super cute and Natureish "if that's even a word ":) 
 This is how my project turned out 

I decided to go with a fairy from Bugaboo because it went perfect  with the nature kit . 
The fairys sure do get a great view right :)
I used baby blue stickles all around her blue wing to give it that glitter touch . 
I colored it with my copics and the Embelishments are also all from the Nature kit :) 

Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you like my project !
Don't forget to link up your baby blue project you only have a week left to do so :)
- Cynthia

Sponsors
The Robin's Nest

Prize: Variety Package of Dew Drops

Bugaboo Digi Stamps

Prize: 7 Digis
Tabitha's Designs

Prize: 2 Digital Paper Packs


Fresh Brewed Designs

Prize: 5 digis

1 comment: