CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 18, 2012

I'm back and blogging again !

Hello my crafty friends wowsers it sure has been a super long time since the last time i posted on here ! I have just been so busy with life ! The hubby is almost home were in double digits now instead of triple ! lol :) planning my baby shower invites and the entire baby shower ! Keeping up with school ! and making time to head back home to the OC to visit my family and my best friend ! Yikes busyyy busyyy bussy that took up lots of my crafty time but im back and blogging again ! So in this long time i wasn't having time to get crafty i became a Copic lover and the bestie joined me lol ! Yikes !! I know !! We love Copics now !!! 
And with my Copics i colored in this super cute Peachy Keen Bird ! and put it on a card for my sweet hubby :) 
Still on the process of learning how to blend with the Copics ! but not so bad for being a newbie ! :)
And i also made my baby shower invites and they turned out superb !! Pink and brown is my theme ! 
For the invites i did use my Loyal Crafty buddy My Cricut ! 
For the little stroller i used Sugar & Spice the Cartridge 
The scalloped square/rectangle umm i have no clue from were i got it maybe Lacy Labels .
And i embossed the top with my Cuttle Bug
Here it Is :)
I cant wait to start joining challenges again :) 
Until next time !
Love Cynthia !

1 comment:

  1. both of these are adorable ESPECIALLY THE BABY SHOWER INVITES! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete