CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Year ! Crafty Friends :)

So an extra day in February we wont see this again till another four years so lets enjoy and get crafty !
So a few days ago i headed over to Joann's to buy some Memento Ink .. and yes i bought more than that memento ink lol !!
 There is plenty of clearanced stamps so head out there and check them out ! 
I got a cute set for me and the Bestie ... and it has to do with coffee ...
 which went perfectly with the
 Love You A Latte cartrige that has bee just sitting in my Gypsy ... 
So with the cute stamp set it was time to put it to use !! And this is what i created :)
"You're The Cream In My Coffee "
For this card i used Love You A Latte cartridge
Princess Assortment from PeachyKeen 
Twine from the Twinery 
Have a great day my crafty friends
Linking it up to 

12 comments:

  1. Happy Leap Year to you Cynthia! Great card! I'm sure your bestie will love it! When is it that when we head to the craft store intending to purchase only one item, we only come back with one? Hahahaha. Happy crafting!

    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. Thanks for joining us at Made Especially for You this week for our stitch challenge.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cynthia thank you so much for joining my challenge this week. Love the pastel colors of your card. The pink of the cup is against the green background paper is a great contrast. Perfect sentiment. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT! Love the card. Super adorable. New follower ;0) Thanks for playing along with us at ME4Y!

    Be blessed, Beckie
    ME4Y DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww this is soooo cute!!! I love it!! Coffee addict here, so obviously I have a sweet spot for super cute coffee cards! :) Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Made Especially For You!!! Definitely going to follow your blog, can't see all your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling card! I love the way you added the twine-looks amamzing! Great job on the faux stitching and sweet little face! TFS!
    Thank you for joining us in the challenge over at FCCB!

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card! I just ordered the Love You A Latte cart today, and I can't wait to get it! Oh the possibilities!!!!

    -Theresa
    http://ahappyscrappylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all your crafty finds bestie!!! cuuuute card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE THIS CARD!!! I need this cartridge so badly!! YOu have just made the CUTEST cup of coffee I have ever seen!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at ME4U!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colors you choose are great and that sentiment is so cute. Awesome job with the stitching and the twine! Twine is so difficult for me! I'm jealous. lol Thanks for playing along with MEFY! Now that you entered a challenge be sure to head on over to my blog to enter the cartridge giveaway!

    -Michelle
    http://cardsbymeechelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute! I love the twine and that PKS face! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card! :) Thanks for playing along with us at Made Especially For You!

    ReplyDelete